Wellness talk by Spine & Performance - How to Boost your Immune System
How can we help you and your organization be more productive, energetic and healthier?
Spine and Performance provide Corporate Health Talk Programs and workshops to educate, entertain, inspire and to give solutions to common health issues people suffer from.
· Posture & Ergonomics - A winning formula for increasing workplace productivity!
· Pain Management without medication
· Relax, Don’t Stress!!! Stress Management Workshop
· Secrets to Achieving Great Nutrition and Health
· Injury Prevention and Rehabilitation
· Keys to Woman’s Health
· Keys to Men’s Health
· How to Boost your Immune System
· How to Boost your Metabolism
· Core Strength for Spinal Health
Fight the Flab and Get Fit!
Meet the speaker
Dr. Kevin Tomassini is a well sought-after speaker for companies and organizations, including, the Supreme Court of Singapore, Pepsi Co, Singapore Power, Dow Chemical, Sembcorp, Merarini, Kimberly-Clark, among others. Our talks by Dr. Tomassini are guaranteed to provide entertainment and useful information, all that is required from you is the venue and invite those who wish to learn & laugh :)
• Doctor of Chiropractic- Parker College of Chiropractic- Dallas, Texas
• Certified in Acupuncture and Physical Therapy- Parker College of Chiropractic- Dallas, Texas
• Masters in Social and Economic Development- Universidad Centro Villa Real, Madrid
• Bachelor of Science in Health and Wellness- Parker College of Chiropractic- Dallas, Texas
• Bachelor of Arts in Physical Education - University of Puerto Rico, Mayaguez.
Dr. Kevin Tomassini is a USA board certified Doctor of Chiropractic with 8 years of experience in the field and 15 years of experience in the fitness industry. He has practiced in the U.S. and has been providing his services in Singapore since 2013. His practice focuses on providing holistic care by integrating Chiropractic, physical therapy, nutritional consultancies, and exercise routines. Dr. Tomassini has a passion for helping others and is committed to help his patients optimize their lifestyle using a natural and holistic approach.
Dr. Tomassini is an educator at heart. Currently, he continues to share his knowledge with others by holding wellness workshops and health talks in his practice, as well as at other organizations, corporations, schools and health events.
Prior to becoming a Chiropractor, Dr. Tomassini was a Track and Field athlete, worked as a fitness trainer and a Physical Education teacher. Dr. Tomassini is from Puerto Rico, a beautiful island in the Caribbean known for it’s great music. He plays Latin and African percussion since he was 11 years old. He is passionate about fitness, music, outdoor activities such as surfing and hiking, traveling and food!
Dr. Kevin Tomassini
Spine and Performance at Core Collective
79 Anson Rd #21 Suite 3
6:30 PM - 7:30 PM SGT
- Core Collective
Free Admission - 14 March 2018 FULL
- Venue Address
- 79 Anson Road #01-04 Singapore 079906 Singapore
Core Collective Singapore361 Followers